Marine Collagen is Type 1 Collagen, derived from fish scales and skin. Type 1 Collagen from Marine sources are highly bioavailable (meaning it is extremely well absorbed and used by the body) with a smaller peptide molecular size than Type 3, giving skin the support it needs to glow.
- Healthy bones.
- Helps support vital organs.
- Amino acids that show your skin, hair, nails and joints some love.
- Skin, skin, skin. Our skin tissue is predominantly made up of Type 1 collagen fibres. Actually, 80% of the skin’s dermis layer collagen is Type 1, meaning it is super important for the integrity, hydration and elasticity of the skin, our biggest organ!
- Loved by women and men for amazing skin, hair and nail support.
- Beauty and aesthetics goals.
- Great to aid with people who experience issues and need support with their gut and digestion.
- Perfect for pescatarians or those who do not eat red meat products.
Type 1 and 3 Bovine collagen peptides. These are the most abundant types of collagen in the human body (type 1 being the most prominent), with collagen being a vital component of connective tissues!
Type 3 -plays a key role in the movement and strength of elastic tissues, including organs such as the heart, blood vessels, intestinal walls, and lungs. Both type 1 and 3 are amazing boss workers in the field of skin, tendon, coating on teeth, cartilage, ligaments and bone cell growth and repair
- Strong hair, glowing skin, healthy nails.
- Gut and joint support
- Helping improve recovery time
- Great for both men and women who are into sports, fitness & who need support recovering from adventures.
- Great for those who have fish allergies.